My photo story is about the journey of weight loss. The story will be documented through 10 photographs by a mixture of colour and black & white along with the use of filters to enhance the mood of the photo and make the journey emotional. Some of the photos will be taken from the point of view of the subject to experience what they go through from fat to skinny.
Outline of the Photo Story
* First two photos are junk food e.g. burgers, fries, etc. (shot in colour)
* Third photo shows a big stomach trying on clothes that don’t fit (shot in black & white)
* Fourth photo a point of view of weighing the subject on a scale and realise they’ve gained weight. (shot in black & white)
* Photos 5-7 will show the subject exercising e.g working out at a gym or running at a park (shot in black & white)
* Eighth photo a point of view of weighing the subject on a scale noticeably losing weight (shot in black & white)
* Ninth photo shows a smaller stomach wearing skinny clothes (shot in black & white)
* Tenth photo and final shows the point of view of subject eating healthy e.g. salad (shot in colour)
Below is the storyboard for my photo story.